APOC has two categories of members: effective and non-effective.
- There are effective members of natural persons, professionals of classical osteopathic medicine of proven suitability.
- Individuals, professionals or students in osteopathic medicine of proven suitability are not effective partners.
The rights of the partners are:
- Receive an affiliate card.
- Keep your membership number in the order of your application.
- To enjoy all the privileges conferred by APOC to its members.
- Participate in the events carried out by the association.
- Participate actively in the associative life of APOC.
- Pay the annual fee (€ 40)